Press Releases - BFF Banking Group
News & Media
Milan, 23rd March 2023 – BFF Bank S.p.A. ("BFF" or the "Bank") informs that the following documents relating to the Bank's Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting of 13th April 2023 (the "Shareholders' Meeting") have been made available to the public today, at the Bank’s registered office in Milan - Via Domenichino No. 5, on the authorized storage mechanism 1Info, as well as in the Investors > Governance > Shareholders’ Meeting Documentation > Shareholders’ Meeting 13 April 2023 section of BFF’s website, with regard to:
- item 1 on the Shareholders’ Meeting agenda, the Annual Financial Statements as of 31st December 2022, which includes:
- the Consolidated Financial Statements and the Draft Financial Statements of the Parent Company in the electronic format XHTML with the marking of certain information of the consolidated financial statements according to the XBRL specification;
- the management Report and the statement pursuant to art. 154-bis, paragraph 5, of the Legislative Decree n° 58/1988 (Testo Unico della Finanza – “TUF”), along with:
- the Reports by the Board of Statutory Auditors and the Auditing Firm;
- the Consolidated non-financial disclosure;
- the Report on Corporate Governance and ownership structure.
- item 2 on the Shareholders’ Meeting agenda, the Explanatory Report on the allocation of FY 2022 profit, drawn up pursuant to art. 125-ter of the TUF;
- item 6 on the Shareholders’ Meeting agenda, the Explanatory Report on the authorisation to purchase and dispose of treasury shares, pursuant to articles 2357 and 2357-ter of the Italian Civil Code, art. 132 of the TUF, and art. 144-bis of the Issuer Regulation approved by the CONSOB with resolution n° 11971/1999.