Press Releases - BFF Banking Group
News & Media
Milan, 12th March 2020 – BFF Banking Group informs that today the following documentation in relation to Banca Farmafactoring S.p.A.’s Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting, called on 2nd April 2020, has been made available to the public, at the Parent Company’s registered office in Milan – Via Domenichino n° 5, on BFF Group’s website www.bffgroup.com (Governance > Shareholders’ Meeting Documentation section), as well as on the authorised storage system’s website www.1info.it.
- item 1 on the ordinary part agenda of the Shareholders’ Meeting:
- the Annual Financial Statements for fiscal year 2019, including the Parent Company’s draft financial statements, the consolidated annual report, the management report and the statement pursuant to art. 154-bis, paragraph 5, of the Legislative Decree n° 58/1988, together with the reports by the Board of Statutory Auditors and the Auditing Firm, as well as the Explanatory Report of the Board of Directors;
- the consolidated non-financial disclosure (NFD) 2019 prepared on a voluntary basis;
- the Corporate Governance and Share Ownership Report.
- item 2 on the ordinary part agenda of the Shareholders’ Meeting:
- Explanatory Report of the Board of Directors on the allocation of the net income of the fiscal year.
- item 5.1 on the ordinary part agenda of the Shareholders’ Meeting:
- Annual report on remuneration policy and compensation paid to supervisory, management and control bodies’ members, and to Banca Farmafactoring banking Group empoyees.
- item 6 on the ordinary part agenda of the Shareholders’ Meeting:
- Explanatory Report of the Board of Directors on the authorisation to purchase and dispose of treasury shares subject to the revocation, for the part not yet executed, of the authorisation resolved by the Shareholders’ Meeting on 28th March 2019.
- item 1 on the extraordinary part agenda of the Shareholders’ Meeting:
- Explanatory Report of the Board of Directors on the proposal for a share capital increase free of charge, in divisible form, after revoking the proxy resolutions and the share capital increases with and without payment approved by the Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting on 28th March 2019 and by the Board of Directors on 8th April 2019, and consequent amendment of article 5 of the Corporate By-Laws.
The Shareholders’ Meeting is called on 2nd April 2020; however, since this date is included in the government measures about the containment and management of the epidemiological emergency from COVID-19 currently underway in Italy, the Board of Directors might assess the possibility of taking decisions in this regard.