The role of Split Payment: state of play and possible scenarios - BFF Banking Group
News & Media
The role of Split Payment: state of play and possible scenarios.
In June 2020, in the middle of the Covid-19 Pandemic, the European Commission adopted the Council’s proposal that extended the authorization to apply the split payment mechanism until 30th June 2023, as an Italian exception to the current European tax policies.
One year after this decision, the webinar aims to discuss and evaluate scenarios in relation to such a relevant topic for companies that operate with the Public Administration.
On this occasion, the results of a new research realized by I-Com, Istituto per la Competitività, and the key highlights of a poll conducted by Quorum/Youtrend will be presented to support the debate.
Language of the event: Italian
- Maria Cecilia Guerra, Undersecretary, Ministry of Economy and Finance
- Stefano da Empoli, President, I-Com - Istituto per la Competitività
- Lorenzo Pregliasco, Founding Partner, Quorum/Youtrend
- Massimiliano Belingheri, CEO, BFF Banking Group
- Giuseppe De Filippi, Deputy Director, TG5
For more information: [email protected]