Salone dei Pagamenti 2022 - BFF Banking Group
News & Media
BFF Banking Group will be at Salone dei Pagamenti 2022, the most important event on payments and innovation in the Italian banking industry, organized by ABI Eventi in Milan.
BFF is also contributing to the event with a workshop about the future of global payments, entitled: “"The transformation of payment services: what are the challenges and opportunities for PSPs? From T2/T2s consolidation to a digital Euro via the PSD3 directive: impacts, perspectives, and the role of a service bank”“, on Thursday, 24th November, at 11.30 am.
Venue: MiCo - Room Yellow 1
With the participation of:
- Sara Balestra | Payment Expert, ABI
- Gino Gai | Director Payments, BFF Bank
- Gino Giambelluca | Director, Market and Payment Systems Oversight Directorate, Banca d’Italia
- Maurizio Pimpinella | President, A.P.S.P.
- Domenico Scaffidi | Vice President, Global Lead Payments Innovation Practice, Volante Technologies
- Valentina Grilli | Director, FS Transformation, PwC
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org