Credit Management - BFF Banking Group
Suppliers to the Public Sector
We are the leader in Europe for the management and acquisition of debts owed to suppliers by public-sector bodies.
Our credit management platform guarantees higher credit performance, DSO improvements and lower costs for suppliers to public-sector bodies and national health authorities.
- Management of all credit processing operations, encompassing the whole invoice lifecycle, from issuing to payment
- A 200-strong team working on credit management
- Operational solutions for disputed claims
- Management of the electronic invoicing process
- Fully customisable and integrated business model that can combine non-recourse factoring operations with credit management services for an “all-in” fixed price
- Reduction of internal overheads allowing clients to focus on their core business
- Great care taken to foster and protect the supplier-debtor relationship
- Single point of contact for all public-sector bodies/organisations throughout the credit lifecycle
- Constant monitoring of credit performance and detection of recurrent billing issues
- Direct access to the client’s reconciliation system
Our credit management solutions are constituted by a set of modular services that can be customised to meet the client’s specific set of requirements:
CREDIT MANAGEMENT: NATIONAL HEALTH AUTHORITIES AND PUBLIC-SECTOR BODIES
Management of the credit administration process in relation to local healthcare authorities, hospitals and local/provincial/regional/ state bodies in order to reduce collection times.
CREDIT MANAGEMENT: PHARMA SUPPLY CHAIN
BFF offers also credit management services covering the entire distribution system, including pharmacies, clinics and wholesalers. We deliver greater efficiency in managing the cost base and reducing collection times by serving as a specialist single point of contact.
E-BILLING B2B & B2G
Management of the entire e-billing process of the assets and liabilities cycle (B2B) and of the assets cycle (B2G). Electronic storage and ancillary services.
Consultancy service to optimise legal action as a credit collection tool. Initiation and handling of legal proceedings on behalf of the client, using external lawyers, guaranteeing highly qualified technical consultancy.